This 6.3-acre park includes a “tot lot” for 2- to 5-year-olds, a 5- to 13-year-old apparatus play area, a covered eight-table picnic structure, a tennis court, a basketball court, and a pair of checkers or chess game tables. Just across the street is a special “pocket park,” featuring horseshoe pits and extra picnic tables.
There is one picnic area in Schaefer Ranch Park that can be reserved (Picnic Area Site Map). The picnic area has 64 seats and two BBQs. By completing the Community Picnic Area Application, or online, reservations can be made. At the park, no inflatable jump houses or other equipment is permitted. There’s a smaller 18 person location across the street that is first come first serve. Note: On a leash, dogs are allowed.
Keep Harmless and Consensus of Compliance:
- The undersigned hereby agrees to be liable for and agrees to be liable for any harm to the facilities arising during and through this use.
- To be liable for the conduct of all persons involved in this role. Additionally, the claimant decides to be accountable for any
- Accident or accident that happens during and through this usage to someone and acknowledges that the City of Dublin, its police, agents,
- Employees and volunteers shall not be liable for any such injury or damage, with the exception of the single deliberate act,
- The City of Dublin, its police, agents, staff members or volunteers are excluded or purely negligent. The undersigned is rewarded with a
- Copy and agree to comply with the rules and regulations specified in the Picnic Area Use Policy.
Recently, this park opened and can be hard to locate through GPS. Off the 580, you exit San Ramon/Foothill and head north. Switch to Dublin Blvd on your left and just keep driving. It looks like you’re going nowhere, but you’re going to go uphill eventually and start seeing new developments in housing. On the right side is the park.
This park is amazing. For different ages, it involves toilets and other play structures. There is ample seating, and picnic tables are enclosed. Kids will be able to hang out here for hours and never ask to go anywhere. You can bring bikes and even 3-year-olds can do the loop on their own without any difficulty. They will love the systems. You can have a shade from covered picnic tables. Yes, this is a new park in a new development, so do not expect shade from mature trees. However it’s usually pretty windy up there, so it helps to cool stuff off. The play structures themselves have no shade and the substrate is recycled rubber, which truly represents the sun.
It’s a pleasant playground gear for children of all ages. There is a broad open field for flying kites with strong wind. For a group meeting, you would need to book in advance.
This amazing park is just one of the many must-see sights you don’t want to miss in Dublin, California:
- Emerald Glen Park
- Alamo Creek Park
- Kolb Park
- Shannon Park
- Positano Hills Park
- Jordan Ranch Park
- Stagecoach Park
- Fallon Sports Park
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location located at 6400 Village Pkwy #101 in Dublin, California! Stop by for a visit anytime!